Designated the first “Clean Marina” in the State of Indiana, the Hammond Marina is just 12 nautical miles from Downtown Chicago, with a boating season that extends from May 1st until October 15th.
- 918 slips (seasonal and transients welcome)
- Fuel dock
- Daily launch
- Winter storage on both water and land
- Mast stepping
- 24-hour security
- Located at Latitude – 41/41’/43″ – North, Longitude – 87/30’/14″ – West
- Port Authority officials monitor Channel 9
- For updated water temperatures and lake conditions, visit NOAA – Great Lakes Environmental Research Laboratory.
- Harbor One Newsletter – Yearly publication for slip permit owners.
2017 Marina Map – Downloadable PDF
Activities Near the Marina
The Marina is located on miles of sandy shoreline, and is adjacent to the Horseshoe Casino. Visitors enjoy activities that appeal to every age… all linked together by a pedestrian trail and within 2 square miles.
Sailing classes are available for all experience levels.
Bring the kids to the new Wolf Lake Aquatic Center, with splash pad sessions beginning at 10 a.m. daily beginning Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend.
For private gatherings, the Marina’s Clipper Room is available for rental.
- June 8 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Join us as we welcome in a new season with 1540 in concert!June 15 @ 7:00 am - 10:00 pm
Save the date - July 13, 2019 for Venetian Night at the Hammond Marina. We're planning a great time for all starting with the Cardboard Boat Races, Bean Bag Tournament, Kids games on the Beach and mor...July 13 @ 2:00 pm - 11:00 pm