Designated the first “Clean Marina” in the State of Indiana, the Hammond Marina is just 12 nautical miles from Downtown Chicago, with a boating season that extends from May 1st until October 15th.
- 918 slips (seasonal and transients welcome)
- Fuel dock
- Daily launch
- Winter storage on both water and land
- Mast stepping
- 24-hour security
- Located at Latitude – 41/41’/43″ – North, Longitude – 87/30’/14″ – West
- Port Authority officials monitor Channel 9
- For updated water temperatures and lake conditions, visit NOAA – Great Lakes Environmental Research Laboratory.
- Harbor One Newsletter – Yearly publication for slip permit owners.
Activities Near the Marina
The Marina is located on miles of sandy shoreline, and is adjacent to the Horseshoe Casino. Visitors enjoy activities that appeal to every age… all linked together by a pedestrian trail and within 2 square miles.
Sailing classes are available for all experience levels.
Bring the kids to the new Wolf Lake Aquatic Center, with splash pad sessions beginning at 10 a.m. daily beginning Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend.
For private gatherings, the Marina’s Clipper Room is available for rental.
- May 22 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Join us as we celebrate all 1st Responders at Hammond Marina Venetian Night. This year’s theme “Superheroes” Hammond Yacht Club is hosting a bean bag tournament beginning at 11:0...July 10 @ 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Join us for a fun August night with 1540! Bring your dancing shoes and celebrate the beautiful backdrop of the Hammond Marina and Lake Michigan as we’re entertained by this fun and engaging ba...August 14 @ 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Motown Night returns to the Hammond Marina on Saturday, September 4th. We welcome back the fabulous Sheryl Youngblood and her excellent group of band members and singers. The event is free to t...September 4 @ 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm