Wolf Lake Memorial Park
Visitors can enjoy the Pavilion at Wolf Lake and the Wolf Lake Aquatic Play Center, which are linked to the Hammond Marina and area amenities by way of a pedestrian trail. Wolf Lake Memorial Park is open daily from dawn to dusk.
- Resident Rate:
$125.00 ($100.00 fee + $25.00 clean up)
- Non-Resident Rate:
$250.00 ($200.00 fee + $50.00 clean up)
- Electricity: $10.00
Picnic Shelter Rules/Conditions:
- 50 person occupancy
- 5 hour limit on all locations (extra $35.00 for each additional hour over five; all parties must end by 8:00 p.m.)
- All fees must be paid in advance at the Hammond Port Authority office (701 Casino Center Drive, Hammond, IN 46320)
- HPA issued use permit must be available for inspection and confirmation at all times during the event
- All park rules apply
- Visitors must properly dispose of hot coals
- Pre- and post-inspection of the shelters will be made
- Any and all damages are the responsibility of the renter
- Rentals available from 8 am to 6 pm daily, weather and event-permitting.
- $10.00/hour rental price includes life vests and oars.
- Children 18 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- All boats must be in by 7:00 p.m.
- Call Wolf Lake Security at 219.655.5212 for availability.